Top Deck's Website
Welcome to Top Deck's clan website. If you already have an account just log in. If you want to be part of us please just register.
Have Fun.
TD Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Top Deck's Website
Welcome to Top Deck's clan website. If you already have an account just log in. If you want to be part of us please just register.
Have Fun.
TD Staff
Top Deck's Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ventrilo
Ventrilo
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Important People

3 posters

Go down

Important People Empty Important People

Post by Chexmate Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:50 am

Here will be a List of Important people that are a part of Top Deck that you might not know of, or want to know more about

Kevin
Names - ×Check~Mate× | Check | Chexmate | Rock | Verove | [TD]Check | Veroveraar

Info - I am a really laid back person. I rearly kick people and always gives second chances. I am a softy xD! I am the Leader of Top Deck and been its leader for 4 years now and love every second of it. I really hate when people act like babies and get upset over the most littlest stuff in the world, please grow up -,- I really don't like DRAMA! EVER!

John
Names - Dbz_Reborn | Yoha | Cyhidaprynce | [TD]Dbz | Fear

Info - John has been with me for along time. He proabbly the biggest douche I ever seen to the people he meets, but hes pretty cool once they get to know him. I have named him the clan douche couple of times too. Unfourently if you anger John he will proballyy kick you for disrespecting him. Over skype though he is extremely chill and FUNNY!! but does drugs all the time...

Jason
Names - xxMiseryxx | Trance | [TD]Sin | Misery

Info - I havn't known Jason as long as the rest here but he is one of the most coolest guys you could meet over GunZ. He used to be really active on GunZ and the forums, but now hes got a life >.>

RJ
Names - DAMSHT | rgangsta1

Info - RJ is AWESOME, if you ever get to hear him on skype just ask him to talk deep, its soooo creepy but amazing at the same time! He has been the second oldest person I still keep in contact with over the years. He is probally one of the most best graphic design person I've seen. Some of the stuff I see him do is amazing. He does not play IJJI anymore, but does play HG GunZ and talks on the forums too.

Tran
Names - Traninator | FleeWithGlee | [TD]Tran | Khang

Info - Tran has been my oldest friend I have ever meet over the Computer. He has been in every clan I ever made. Tran is also a super grammar nazi and could DESTORY you in anything that requires grammar. He does play GunZ time to time and will recruit people if he wants, and kicks others if he really needs to. Havn't seen it yet though

Kevin
Names - Flamed | DarkFlamez | Ace | Flame

Info - Kevin is the best person I have ever seen came out of a quest server. He has also been with me and was one of the orignal members of Top Deck. He is an amazing CWer but doesn't really come on the forums, or play GunZ that much anymore

Raymond
Names - Idiealone | StepSwords | 2nd_Place

Info - Ray has been my 3rd longest member I had. He was in the Star_League, which was the second clan I made. Idie doesn't really play GunZ much anymore or come on our forums. Hes almost a memory FORGOTEN!!

Crusher
Names - Crusher- | -Crusher | ... ... ... .. | Crusher60 | Crusher 70

Info - He is the best quester and glitcher you will ever meet. He always find all the new glitches you ever see come out.

InfernoSD
Names - InfernoSD

Info - He is Mr. Top Deck. This man is the reason why I play the way I do. He has train many of our old members we used to have, and could be the reason why our clan was so good back then. He has quit gunz and never comes on our forums. But said he will be back for GunZ 2!!!

Soccerguy03
Names - Soccerguy03

Info - Soccerguy came with InfernoSD when we added them to the clan. He was an amazing admin and I do wish he was still playing. He has quit gunz and is never on the forums either.

Last edited by Chexmate on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Chexmate
Chexmate
Black Deckian
Black Deckian

Back to top Go down

Important People Empty Re: Important People

Post by Myoid Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 am

wow i hate u i c im not important or i dont see con's name O.O!!!
Myoid
Myoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chexmate Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 am

Sorry don't know you long enough to make you on this list. These people are here because they been in Top Deck for longer then a year.
Chexmate
Chexmate
Black Deckian
Black Deckian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dbz_Reborn Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Myoid wrote:wow i hate u i c im not important or i dont see con's name O.O!!!

I don't know if you noticed but everyone on this list has known each
other for years and we haven't even known either of you for two months. It's all about respect, loyalty, and time served.
Dbz_Reborn
Black Deckian
Black Deckian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down