Top Deck's Website
Welcome to Top Deck's clan website. If you already have an account just log in. If you want to be part of us please just register.
Have Fun.
TD Staff
Ventrilo
Ventrilo
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Emblem??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emblem??

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Heyy whats a goot emblem we could do for top deck for Black ops??? if you got anything good post it here i wana see it!!

No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious. -George Bernard Shaw

Top Deck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Emblem??

Post by traninator on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:51 am

My emblem is an epic pokeball.

WWW.SINGLEPOST.DEVIANTART.COM <--- GO THERE, SLAVES [quote="Anonymous"]i asked konvict for a 1v1 and he makes a quest room[/quote] "To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed."

traninator
Black Deckian
Black Deckian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:17 pm

i made 2 cards that were Aces with TD on it and a bullet hole =P

No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious. -George Bernard Shaw

Top Deck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by traninator on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:00 pm

If only I could show you my epic pokeball. Go to Justin's house and if he has the game on PS3, check my playercard. Very Happy

WWW.SINGLEPOST.DEVIANTART.COM <--- GO THERE, SLAVES [quote="Anonymous"]i asked konvict for a 1v1 and he makes a quest room[/quote] "To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed."

traninator
Black Deckian
Black Deckian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:08 pm

ohh i got my ps3 back and im probally going to get black ops for ps3 soon

Top Deck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by traninator on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfhSBo8bkE0&feature=player_embedded
Just a random clip I uploaded to see if the black ops site works.

traninator
Black Deckian
Black Deckian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:09 am

now thats not ur youtube accounts thats black ops? And nice double headshot kill =P

Top Deck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by traninator on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:20 am

Yeah, it failed to upload to my account. I'm not too sure why.

traninator
Black Deckian
Black Deckian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top